Saturday, July 9, 2011

Thirty Days of Knitting Days 4 through 9

Day 4: How did you learn how to knit?
My art teacher turned me on  to it when we organized a knit/crochet class, she taught knitting and I taught crochet. 
Day 5: How long did it take from the time your learned how to knit, to finish your first project?
A couple of hours.  Super bulky, heck yes
Day 6: What is your favorite piece that you’ve knit?
I love my new  Featherweight Cardigan.  FO Post soon!
Day 7: Your least favorite?
I made a neck pillow out of acrylic, and it is itchy but I don't have the heart to throw it out.  
Day 8: What’s your most challenging project?
I am currently writing my own pattern for a Men's saddle shoulder zip-up cardigan for my grandfather.  Not easy, folks!
Day 9: What fiber or yarn do you love working with?
I adore working with silk and just plain old merino wool.  Wool/silk blends are my favourite. 


Hey guys, sorry for the late post! I will have a camera and some new posts queued soon.  Thanks c;

No comments:

Post a Comment