Sunday, July 3, 2011

Thirty Days of Knitting Days 1 through 3

I decided that I would go ahead and do a "30 days" series that I found on Tumblr on here, because it gives me an excuse to post.

Day 1: What was your first finished project?
my first completely finished, cast off, ends tucked in knitting project was a bikini top made of this terrible acrylic yarn.  I still have it, but it didn't fit me in the first place, and when i made it i was one full cup size smaller. OUCH.
But since i have no pictures of that one, these are the first socks i made:




they don't fit very well, but they are warm and alpaca and I love them. 


Day 2: What is currently on your needles?
 Currently i am knitting vigorously on the Featherweight Cardigan by Hannah Fettig (she is so cute and i love her minimalist designs).  Here is a terrible webcam photograph of my WIP:


Day 3: Do you have any other WIPs (works in progress)?
I am also working on a pair of socks with a handpainted yarn and I'm desperately trying to finish a lace scarf for my oma but I'm pretty sure I don't have enough yarn.  

No comments:

Post a Comment